The smart safe is a Programmable logic controller (PLC) with functions that offer fully-complete solutions. It allows us, among other things, to safely store our customers' funds and allow for traceability of cash deposits. It gives access via the internet to a detailed reporting of deposits made.
This system has many advantages for companies and businesses:
- Once funds have been placed in the safe, they become inaccessible and covered by CODIVAL’s insurance.
- It allows for the optimization of cash flow (deposits are monitored in real time and accounts are credited regularly, daily credit according to bank agreement).
- It simplifies the daily life of merchants who will now be able to devote their time to their business and their customers (no more contradictory cash registers, no more need to go to the bank to deposit funds).
REMOTE OPENING SYSTEM
Remote Opening System (ROS) allows for the secure opening of access points for physical sites or for safes by using :
- Single-use code management system
- Reactive video surveillance
Structure of the SOR
A video protection system with local recording and backup at CODIVAL's headquarters.
- A database of persons authorized to open a branch office or safe
- An electronic lock
- A management system using single-use codes associated with a user ID